Introducing ASSA ABLOY Openings Studio™
ASSA ABLOY has developed its own cloud-based BIM software tool called ASSA ABLOY Openings Studio™.
For creating and visualizing parametric 3D doors, frames, and hardware objects and modifying their associated parameters for use in design, construction, and facility management.
This industry-leading plugin improves the process of door scheduling, streamlines the information exchange, visualizes openings and its parameters for detailed design/scheduling process. It allows you to focus on design, collaboration and easily import the detailed hardware design back to your BIM project.
Openings Studio users can create “complete opening” parametric models with doors, frames and hardware specifications. Challenging projects such as K-12, Healthcare, Universities, government facilities and other institutional or commercial projects can be easily managed.
ASSA ABLOY Openings Studio is:
- A specialised Cloud-based software for creating and exporting parametric BIM openings to BIM design projects.
- Plugin to integrate with BIM design software platforms, such as Autodesk Revit®.
- Doors, hardware, floor plans, 3D building view of all openings and its parameters can all be displayed in the Cloud-based software.
- Create “complete openings” using a unique configuration engine, which produces doors, frames, hardware and specifications.
- Render complete openings, with hardware. These can be previewed in 3D, prior to final documents printing, and seen in context using the Building View tool.
- Compare material selection and value propositions through a non-proprietary database that includes variable pricing options to guide product decisions.
- Access and download manufacturer catalogues, technical data sheets, wiring diagrams, templates, photo galleries and more.
- Interested in learning more? Watch the Video to the right and contact us for a personal demonstration
Openings Studio For Architects and Specifiers
It is an innovative, smart, BIM-enabled product specification tool which streamlines collaboration and information sharing.
Click here for more information.
To register the software, you will be provided an activation code by your Openings Studio Consultant. If you have not received an activation code, please fill in the inquiry form below to get one.